You can initiate this program simply by entering your estimated sell through and use the defaults to calculate an estimated expense breakdown.
Some notes to consider using this calculator:
Redemption is effected by:
a) the amount of the award, $50+ will have a stronger response
b) the award to retail ratio, i.e. $10 MIR on a $19.99 retail is a 50%
i.e. $10 MIR on a $19.99 retail is a 50% award – this will generate a strong response as well.
Short Descriptions of Calculator Fields
- Estimated Sell through: The amount of your product that you believe will be sold
- Estimated Redemption: The percentage of the individuals you estimate will fill out, add the required information, and mail in their rebate forms on time.
- Rebate Amount: The amount of money that the consumer will receive back
- Processing Fee: The fee we charge per rebate submission.
- Customer Calls: The estimated amount of calls that customers will have to inquire about the status of their rebates.
- Setup Fees: The price we usually charge to setup new offers in the system